Dates and Fees
“Longfeifei Youth Summer Academy – CBR 2015” will take place for three weeks from July 12 to July 31, 2015.
The Academy contains onsite classes and offsite activities. Please refer to “Classes” for the specific classes and activities.
The fee for onsite Academy is RMB24000Yuan or $3870 (@6.2Yuan/$)..
- This fee includes accommodation for all days while students are on the CBR campus and tuition for all on site classes, but does not include round trip airfare, insurance, fees for offsite activities and other incidental fees.
- This fee must be paid before May 30, 2015 to secure a spot.
- Deposit (non-refundable) is RMB5000Yuan or $800, payable upon registration.
The fee for offsite activities will not be determined until two weeks before the Academy starts. It’s our best estimate that this fee will not exceed US$950.
- This fee covers all the offsite activities, transportation and offsite accommodations, but does not include round trip airfare, insurance and tips.
- The fee must be paid in US$, and will be collected upon students’ arrival at the campus.
- We welcome Mountain City and Clayton City local children to join our Summer Academy as day campers. The daily hour is 10:00am to 6:30pm. The sessions run from July 12-July 17, July 19 – July 21, July 23–July 24 and July 27, 2015.
- Total fee is $900, including all daily activities and lunches.
Students travelling from outside of Mountain City are expected to purchase their own round trip tickets with Atlanta, Georgia as the destination. We also suggest you to purchase round trip tickets with a layover in New York on July 28, 2015. Students should arrange their own visa if it is needed. Academy staff will pick up children in the afternoon of July 11, 2015 in Atlanta Airport, and will hand off the children in the morning on July 31, 2015 in Newark Airport. For children travelling from China, please see “Suggested Flights” .
It’s our general policy to not refund any fee due to absence. For onsite Academy tuition, if there are extraordinary reasons that prevent students from attending the Academy prior to the beginning of the Academy, we will refund 20% of the tuition. There will be no refund once the Academy starts. For offsite activity fees, if there are extraordinary reasons that prevent students from attending the activities, we will refund 20% of unused fees.